Precise, In-House Bending and Shearing
The Rebar You Need, Delivered When You Want It
Your crew at Puget Sound Steel is an experienced, tight-knit team, with an in-depth knowledge of rebar and construction. We will help you identify and resolve constructability issues in advance to avoid delays and cost overruns. On large and small projects contact us during your design phase so we can help you reduce your project costs for labor, rebar, or accessories.
Rebar Specifications, Grades, Materials, and Coatings
Note: no order minimums except for specialty rebar, as noted below*.
- ASTM A615 – Grades 40, 60, 75, 80, 90
- ASTM A706 – Low Alloy Steel Rebar, Grades 60 and 80
- ASTM A884 – Epoxy Coated Rebar (ECR)*
- ASTM A1035 – MMFX Brand (High-Strength Steel) Rebar, Grades 100 and 120*
- ASTM A767 / A767M – Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Rebar*
- ASTM 316LN, A2205, and A2304 – Stainless Steel Rebar*
- ASTM A1064 / 1064M – Fiberglass Rebar*
Sizes: #3 – #18
Lengths: Stock Lengths: 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, 60’s, Coil, and Custom Lengths from 1’ – 88’
We fabricate All Shapes and Sizes
Our rebar fabrication equipment is ready to bend and shear every type of rebar specified in your project from #3 - #18 rebar in any grade.
- Bend machines for precision bends on all sizes of rebar and all materials
- Radius benders
- Spiral machine quickly produces precision cages, columns, and piers to reduce jobsite labor time and reduce labor costs
- Shears for precision cuts every time
- Rebar threader machine reduces your project-site labor time
Download Typical Rebar Bend Chart
Download Rebar Conversion Table
Puget Sound Steel specializes in large-scale commercial developments, civil infrastructure and institutional work. We are able to supply fabricated rebar packages for a multitude of projects.
Commercial: High Rise Towers, Office Buildings, Condominiums, Shopping Centers, Hotels, Parking Garages
Civil Infrastructure: Bridges, Roads, Waste Water Treatment Facilities, Tunnels, Retention Walls, Power Stations
Institutional: Hospitals, Schools, Museums, Libraries, Parks and Recreation
Residential: Low Rise Buildings, Rentention Walls, Foundations, Masonry Walls, Pools, Sidewalks
Contact us now to discuss your project's rebar requirements, request an estimate, and to order rebar, 253-854-3600.