Consistent Performance and Durability
All our rebar couplers are easy to use, easy to install, provide consistent performance and durability, and add value and integrity to the structure in which they are used.
Wide selection of rebar coupler styles in stock and ready for pick up or delivery the same day, or next day.
- Transition couplers
- Weldable couplers
- Bolt couplers
- Position couplers
- Interlok rebar splicing system
- Quick wedge mechanical lap
- Speed sleeve
Every coupler we carry meets industry standards including: AASHTO, ACI 318 (type 1 & 2), US Army Corp of Engineers, DOT, and others.
Easy to Use, Easy to Install
Rebar Form Savers
Form savers ensure consistent performance and durability. Save time when you order form savers from Puget Sound Steel.
- Wide selection of form savers available in stock.
- Same day or next day pick-up or delivery availability.
- Meets all designated industry standards: AASHTO, ACI 318 (type 1 & 2), US Army Corp of Engineers, DOT, and others.
Form Savers Benefits
- Maintain rebar continuity and greater structural integrity
- Provide easier slip, gang, and jump forming
- Reduce drilling of expensive formwork
- Are ideal for segmental pours and stair well applications
- Eliminate costly form repairs and cleaning
- Reduce potential construction site safety hazards
- Eliminate issues including slab penetrations, beams to columns, dangerous starter bars, tower crane openings, stairwells, and floor slabs to core walls.
Use splicers to easily join rebar in staged construction and protect valuable forms from damage.
Your team at Puget Sound Steel will work with you to determine the best uses of form savers and splicers to save money, save time, resolve potential constructability issues, and reduce potential safety hazards. (Note: Minimum purchase required for selected products.)
Download our Lenton Accessories Flyer and Lenton Form Saver Instruction Sheet.
Visit Lenton`s website for installation instructions. The link is found on our Resources page.
For many years, the traditional method of connecting roof/column and beam/column connections has been with hooked rebar anchorage. But as many structural engineers, architects and specifiers have discovered, this method of anchorage has very few advantages. Explore the reasons why you should consider the BarSplice or Lenton terminators – your efficient alternative for hooked rebar anchorage.
Contact us now to discuss your project, request a quote, or to order couplers, terminators or form savers, 253-854-3600.